Wednesday, July 11, 2007

you turn my broken smiles around.

he went to the hospital.
tripped while he was running
and landed smack on a goalpost. (haha!)
he fractured his beautiful arm.
and needs to wear a beautiful cast which
i decorated with hearts & rainbows & flowers. ((:
he's angry for making him look like a sissy. lol!
but he loves me for that.

stoopid umyrah,took
up the centre of the cast. so its like a big flashing,
screaming:UMYRAH!! in the middle. grrr.
i wrote in red just below her,but i cant seem
to make mine more obvious than her. i mean,heyy!
where's the special VIP girlfriend of jiv treatment?

he finally,FINALLY had top-up his pp8 so yeayy.
he;s playing with hiss crapshytt comp & so he msg me
like,his eyes still glued to the comp. i know,i can feel it.
oh heck care lorhh.

we then went mac to meet martin. he gives me
the shivers like kris gives me the creepies. brrr.
he kept staring. seriously,he doesnt know how
to be,ermm,more unoticeable? jiv kept giving
me his ohsohawtt glances. yummy. played:
"feet under the table". wehooo. hawthawthawt.
but the goodbye is kind of spontaneous,which i hate
but he did say those 3 words so it aint a biggie. (:

OH I LOVELOVE YOU MY hawt BELO!~

No comments: