Friday, June 29, 2007

im just restless & tired. so im mixed up.

now already 1am. still wide awake!(kind of.)
tomorrow got annual awards
day at school. woots!
hellooo jiv. :D happyhappy.
but i'll have to perform in
stoopid choir gown.hope
i dont have to clip my hair up.
i'll look like some living incarnate
of frankestein. have i told you
that my face looks like a peanut?
seriously it does. & i hate,hate HATE it.
peanut-y jannah. ASS. its been
a long time since i wrote
in my spiral diary. probably because
the same things happen every day i guess.
my life is so mundane. oh well, if god
wants to torture me this way.

oohhh yaahs.
outing on mon. youthday;so got
hols. liyana,fat creep,jiv (:
& me will be jalaning.
dont know where. maybe
near boring places,but at LEAST
jiv's there. he's so adorable,
i could kill him. sharp nose.
melty2 smile. big,niiccee eyes.
but he's friggin' skinny. like
those kind of underweight skinny.
nahh. not everyone's a total hunkie
riight. & at least he has a DIMPLE.
a cute,cute one. eeee!! (grins)
i touched it once-more like hurt him,
cause i kinda scratched it. im rough
without meaning to be. i cant
help it! seriously.

we kept bumping into
my old school friends.
MUE! i saw her and went
"gaaahhh!,mue!!"
in front of everyone in the
interchange. i hugged her
and spun her around. xD
miss her. miss her. miss herr.
my friends kept glancing little looks
at him,asking whether we're 'IT' or not.
& im like: "i dunnoe.." coz i REALLY
dont know. i've been waiting for
his answer for a week i think.
but he says im lucky cause he usually
needs 2 months to think about
alifah's sound. yeahh. whoa.
well,fer me,i guess maybe
i'll get it next weeek.
please,PLEASE say yes jiffy.
& i'll die happy.


pixie.

No comments: